Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cheap hair dye!

I'm always dying my hair. It used to be because I didn't like being dirty blonde (still don't actually) but now it's because I'm starting to get grays. Boo gray hair! I love changing the color though, and I've found that black and red are my two favorite shades to be. The problem is, hair dye can cost $9 a box or more and don't even get me started on salon prices. However, I've recently been able to get hair dye for $2-$3 a box. How? Coupons!


How I do it:

Right now, as I type this, Target is having a sale on John Frieda hair dye: buy two boxes and get a $5 Target gift card. The boxes are $11.99 each, meaning you have to spend $23.98 to get that $5 gift card. In last week's newspaper there's a manufacture coupon for $5 off John Frieda hair dye, dropping the price down to $6.99 per box. Go online to http://www.target.com and print up the Target coupon for $5 off JF hair dye. You're price per box is now $1.99! If you have enough coupons to get two boxes (two manufacture coupons and two Target coupons), then your total is $3.98.......but Target is giving you a $5 gift card. In a way, Target is paying you $1.02 to take that over priced hair dye out of the store!

Another deal you can get, also at Target, is for the Loreal Sublime Mouse hair dye. Target has coupons online for $2 off, and the paper had manufacture coupons for $3. That's $5 off per box and when it's on sale for $7.99, you can get that hair dye for just $2.99.

I can't help but buy the hair dye when it's so cheap. Right now I think I have 5 boxes stashed under my bathroom sink, maybe more.

No comments:

Post a Comment